Friday, July 16, 2010

Crystal Orb Diagram









7-13-2010

After arriving in Monterey on a short trip, I had a chance to complete a quick geometric star at the East Village Coffee Lounge. It was a warm, beautiful day to draw.
I hadn't brought my full chalk kit, so I had to improvise a bit with some of the tools and have my brother help me with the layout.

During the day drawing there, I saw some friends and their kids, ran into some hackers I know (ha ha! The photo I took of them after we'd been hacking for a while looks like it could be a scene from that silly-ass Twilight movie!) and a cute red haired girl studying her language homework.

I was fortunate to have a chance to go out to Tassajara the next day: a zen hot springs deep in the hills past Carmel Valley. There is a photo of the grass on the hillside bobbing in the breeze with the sun behind it.

No comments:

Post a Comment